Sunday 6 April 2008

A person I really admire

I really admire the soloist of the "Queen", Fredi Mercury. It was gifted,talanted person. Songs of his group people listen now a days, cause there is a deep sense and they make people become thoughtful about their life. Fredi Mercury died of AIDS. Before his death he donated 20 mln $ for children, who are sick AIDS. I think this deed is characterize him how a person who are not indifference to miss fortunes of other people. So, he was a great musician and great person...

2 comments:

Yulia Ch said...

Dear Alexander,
it's good that you judge people by their deeds,not appearance. Will you write any words from your favourite songs that make you think about the sense of life or just feel better?

Delvin3000 said...

It is very interesting message! I agree that songs of group "Queen": "listen now a days, cause there is a deep sense and they make people become thoughtful about their life."
When I listen their song in my soul become calmless.