Wednesday 16 April 2008

Future job

When I was a child I dreamed that I will become a famouse bassguitarist in future. But unfortunately I have never held a guitar in my hands all my life. so I think my dream will not be true. But in general it is very interesting work. Though it takes full feedback from the person. What you have doing? only you must play the bassguitar perfectly and feel music. It is very cool to collect huge halls of admirers which come to listen to your game. Advantages this profession are that you will be famouse and everyone will recognase you and help everything,to offer all the best for you.person with such profession can to inform up to people his ideas and dreams through music. But repetitions, concerts and tours you will quickly get tired and will be without forces.And you will have no time for private life.

1 comment:

Yulia Ch said...

Dear Luba!
That's great that you can imagine yourself in something totally different. How can this imaginary experience help you?