Sunday 6 April 2008

Five things about me

I always dream of travelling. I wish I have enough money how to fulfil my dreams. I really want to visit Japan, France, Italia, South America...The only country which I don`t want to visit is England...
By the way, I`m learning English now in order to be possible to associate with people in any country. Also, I want to lern French and Japanese.
I absolutely like read books. If I have a good, interesting book, I don`t need in computer, TV and other things...Usually I read at nights, cause I`m very busy at the day.
I have a younger brother. In spite of widespread opinion that younger sisters and brothers are a headache for elderst children, I really love my brotherand he too. Even if we quarrel, in a half an hour we make it up. Thanks for a God that I have such brother...

2 comments:

Yulia Ch said...

It's so touching what you write about your relationship with your brother. Do you trust each other, what can you do together? I'm surprised you wouldn't like to visit England, why?

Delvin3000 said...

It is very intrersting post. I too want to visit Japan, France, Italia, South America. By the way I think Japanesee is too hard to learn! I think better to have the elder brother then older!