Thursday 13 March 2008

5 Things!

1. I like beautiful and professional photographies .

2. I very like watching films. I can say that I prefer different styles accept trillers!I really like romantic comedies,I watched it ecpesially when I'm in bad mood. In addition to it I like cartoons,russian or english.it icn't so matter, they are all so funny!My favoraite one is "The corporation of monsters", also I like russian cartoon about Vinny Puch!)

3. I like May!I think it's the most wonderful month in the year, because, at first, I have my birthday in May and, at second,there very sunny!

4.I want to make friendly with my 2 best friends all our lifes! And we are going to travelling all over the world!)I'm not sure in this, but it will be fantastic!)

5. I absolutely love chocolate!It makes me happy!)

2 comments:

Yulia Ch said...

You know your favourite cartoon hero was created by an English writer and its original name is Winny-the-Poor.

Iris said...

I heard about this hero was created by an English writer.But informstion about its name is new for me,and it's interesting!