Wednesday 12 March 2008

5 things

1) When I was a child,in an elementary school ,my classmates and I made a play on a fairy tale of an adventure BURATINO.I played Malvina and I had a blue wig) then all children have started to squeeze it and my wig somewhere was gone=*(
2) In my childhood I had a lizard,which I have brought from my garden) I called it Elvira. It was a very good lizard. Elvira lived in a glass bank.But then it somewhere gone too... mum said, that Elvira wanted a sweet and decided to stay at sweets factory...
3) I have a real silver medal)
4) My favourite film is Moulin Rouge. I have already seen it 6 times) and I always experience for main characters very much and cry=(
5)I whant to sleep right now very much, but I must to do my home tasks=)

3 comments:

Delvin3000 said...

It is interesting information.:)

SanEk said...

interesting minibiography!

Iris said...

I have a silver medal too!)
Lisard is so unusual!)