Sunday 24 February 2008

Welcome

Dear students! Welcome to our group journal. Here you are to publish your writing tasks so that your groupmates can read them too, express their opinion, agree or disagree with your point of view, ask you questions for details, in other words - have conversations. So be active too and make at least 2 comments to your groupmates' posts for each task. Don't forget to be polite and tactful.
Let's start. Our first introduction task - write 5 things your groupmates might not know about you. I'll be the first,but it's not a model, you can do it in a different way. So

5 things you might not know about me
1. I’ve got two little daughters, nearly of the same age ( one is 7, the other is 5,5 years old). They are very noisy, always fighting, shouting, making a mess, laughing, crying. When they don’t listen to me, I get angry and (to my shame) shout at them. So, I go to work to have a rest.
2. To keep fit I practice belly dancing and go skating though in my childhood I didn’t skate and bought skates only 3 years ago to skate together with my three-year-old daughter.
3. Once I had a dream to go to Paris. It came true and I was in Paris for a week. I enjoyed the view over that amazing city from Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower, admired pictures in the Louver and the Orsey museum, had a trip down the Seine River but …the dream did not disappear. I still want to go to Paris.
4. I am fond of gardening and growing flowers and taking pictures of them.
5. I like chocolate.

How to make a post?
1. Sign in (ваш google аккаунт и пароль). 2. Click New post or Customise (право,верх. угол). 3. Posting (лево, верх). 4. Write or copy and paste from your word document. 5. Publish post (внизу слева). 6. редактировать - Posting - Edit posts.

3 comments:

SanEk said...

Thanks for the blog

Delvin3000 said...

I think it is interesting information.

Iris said...

You have very nice daugthers!)