Wednesday 27 February 2008

5 things

at first, i have visited a lot of different places in different countries, but my lovely place is the supermarket near my university- they we can buy alcohol and cigarettes to make small holiday after hard day in the University)
2nd thing- my favorite magazine is Э Esquire Э.... just because there are no censorship in words
3d - i have a sister! She's 23 years old! She lives in Moscow and works in RAO EES, so not far that's will be the time when she will control the electricity of our world!)
4th-i like pizza very much, because I must like it! If I wouldn't like pizza, i will have nothing to eat when I'm alone at home.
5th- I really like going somewhere with my friends just because i don't know what I can do at home.

3 comments:

Delvin3000 said...

I like this post! This post I think contain the main information about student. :)

Alexandra said...

it`cool!

SanEk said...

Very interressting