Sunday 16 November 2008

Entertainment


I was invited to cinema by my friend. I accept his invitation. It was cold Kamchatka summer evening. I saw the тrailer to the film: it was intrigued. Film called "Hancock". The film earned huge sucsess at a foreign audience. Ticket I bougtht on my own expence. Main plot in film about simple super hero, who sometimes like to drink alcogol, and in the end of film he changed his personality. In a whole I was ejoed of wathing the film, but to my utter film finished as soap opera. I like all films where Will Smith take part, for exampe "I robot", "I Legend","Men In Black" and "Men In Black 2" and others.

1 comment:

Yulia Ch said...

Danial, thanks for your efforts. It's really good that you tried to use new expressions,though not always correct - "to my utter amazement". But so many grammar mistakes! Check them before publishing!